• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

20221022_150145.jpg

Current fleet minus the wife's 2022 Longhorn 1500 and a 95 Wrangler. We're all Mopar.
I see there's a lot of you from FBBO here also. Truck guys can stop in at the tent @Carlisle too!

View attachment 22524
Current fleet minus the wife's 2022 Longhorn 1500 and a 95 Wrangler. We're all Mopar.
I see there's a lot of you from FBBO here also. Truck guys can stop in at the tent @Carlisle too!
That's a nice fleet.

Your group extended the invitation to us FCBO guys last year, thanks! I'll be there this year, I'll swing through.

Computer said to put a picture in, I though I did? So if I did, then you do not need Ooooo & Ahhhh again! The car on the trailer (runs 10.30's at 127-129) 1.43 sec. - 60 ft. NO Power ADDERS, just old fashion grunt! Now it is one of our "street" cars. Was headed to the scales to get weights. Retired so to speak (drive School Bus when in session)

First tow 7-31 going to get weighed.jpg

Computer said to put a picture in, I though I did? So if I did, then you do not need Ooooo & Ahhhh again! The car on the trailer (runs 10.30's at 127-129) 1.43 sec. - 60 ft. NO Power ADDERS, just old fashion grunt! Now it is one of our "street" cars. Was headed to the scales to get weights. Retired so to speak (drive School Bus when in session)

View attachment 24626
My 66 Belvidere was the best-balanced car for the strip I had ever owned. Unfortunately to many miles and years of abuse took its toll. If I had known more about tying the Unibody and keeping the front end on the ground, it would have lasted even longer. It would have done better times, but the pocketbook said the time needed to stay in the 12's. It was the street no limits racing that was the hardest on it. There are times I wish I still had it.

Got all the electric fuel pump fittings for the pump and drilled some mounting holes in an old no longer use exhaust bracket. Pump will sit above bottom of frame but still not below that bottom of the tank. I still need to get s fuel filter for the pump inlet. The outlet filter will be just before the pressure regulator.
A Holley red pump will be doing the pumping. It just needs a good supply of 4 psi fuel. I am hoping the original 5/16" fuel lines will carry an adequate flow. Otherwise fuel lines and fittings can be increased to 3/8".
Hopefully this old 82 one ton will run right yet.

Here’s mine, still working on it but finally on the road. I installed tilt and cruise from a latter magnum, big job to say the least! AC blew cold today! 318-904, have to replace the steering box next

image.jpg

image.jpg

My 66 Belvidere was the best-balanced car for the strip I had ever owned. Unfortunately to many miles and years of abuse took its toll. If I had known more about tying the Unibody and keeping the front end on the ground, it would have lasted even longer. It would have done better times, but the pocketbook said the time needed to stay in the 12's. It was the street no limits racing that was the hardest on it. There are times I wish I still had it.
Btw, no 'i' in Belvedere :D

Might as well join in

Great trucks here. I am enjoying this site more than I thought I would. This is my 80K mile 2002 dakota 4.7 5 speed manual. It tows great behind my motorhome and I use it as my bad weather driver and man mall runner. The chrome fast and furious gas door was thrown in at no charge. :nono:

View attachment 1259

View attachment 1260

View attachment 1261
I like the Pistol Grip shifter. I would like to put one of these in MY Dakota. Is it from a B-Body bench seat car or is it custom made?

My 2000 Dakota I got back in August of this year. Factory 4.7 OHC V8, 5speed, 3:55 Trac-Loc rear. Got rid of the spoiler, aftermarket flares, exhaust & wheels. None of those things were my style. I will post some more pics of how it looks now when I get a chance.
I took off the spoiler, flares & I changed wheels to stock cheapie 2002 Dakota wheels that I bought new from a Chrysler dealer years ago. This is how it looks now. I like the look much better myself.

DSC01156.JPG

DSC01157.JPG

DSC01155.JPG

Back