• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dodge delivery van

85crewcabbie

Reaction score
Trying to find info on/identify year of a Dodge delivery van. Looks like a UPS delivery truck with entry doors that slide rearward to open. Driving area separated from cargo area by a vertical wall. Instrument cluster seems to be out of '61-'70 style pickup. Has dual rear wheels and both axles have a large 6 lug mounting pattern that I've seen on other heavy duty Dodge trucks of the '60's and early '70's. Would like to buy service manual but don't know its designation. Is it "C" series. "B" series ? Not even sure its a Dodge factory build. Could have been coachbuilt on a bare Chassis sold by Dodge. Any help on info appreciated.

Neither I nor the MVD (motor vehicle dept.) inspector could find one. No reason to believe there isn't one just don't know where it might be.

Usually on a door post or inside glove box door and could be lower front instrument panel by the windshield

Trying to find info on/identify year of a Dodge delivery van. Looks like a UPS delivery truck with entry doors that slide rearward to open. Driving area separated from cargo area by a vertical wall. Instrument cluster seems to be out of '61-'70 style pickup. Has dual rear wheels and both axles have a large 6 lug mounting pattern that I've seen on other heavy duty Dodge trucks of the '60's and early '70's. Would like to buy service manual but don't know its designation. Is it "C" series. "B" series ? Not even sure its a Dodge factory build. Could have been coachbuilt on a bare Chassis sold by Dodge. Any help on info appreciated.
worthless1.jpg

Dodge stoped using the 6x7.25 pattern on one tons in 68. Maybe stamping on the frame rail. They used to do it on the front left

VIN number on my 68 is stamped on the right side of the frame just behind the axle on the outside alomst to where the frame goes under the cab. So, if you turn the wheel, you should be able to see it.... after you scrape the dirt off.

Back