• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1976 ford f100 pickup truck - $10,595 (livingston) *updated listing*

akronious

Reaction score
Contact seller
I made a previous post about this but the price has since changed along with some added details about the truck.

1976 Ford f100 (dark rustoleum green)
-------------------------
Clear blue Texas title.
4.9l 300 L6
3 speed, column shift, standard trans
no power brakes, no power steering, no A/C. (how it came stock)
heat worked fine last it was used. Heater core has been replaced before.
RWD, long bed
Lots of parts replaced over the years some with low mileage(front end/steering parts for instance), but it's been sitting a year or so, so i don't just say "new".

Needs battery.
Fuel gauge isn't currently working. Fuel sending unit?
The rest of the electrical should all work, IIRC, minus any possible rusty bulbs/sockets that might need tlc.

The head is in good shape, but the rings let oil by, which fouls the plugs. If you clean the plugs it runs great (besides the smoke) until the plugs get fouled again, which doesn't take that long. Probably just need to hone the cylinder and replace the rings (and bearings while you're in there). ~$200 in parts if you do it yourself?

Body is in pretty good shape for a '76, but there is typical rust in front of bed, floor pans and bottom of doors. Usable as is ("patched" up), but would need addressing properly if doing a full restore.

extra cylinder head and some other parts come with the truck.

asking $10,595 OBO

AS IS - NO WARRANTY

Cash or Monero accepted.

This will probably be the last month i list this for now. If it doesn't sell in this pre-restored condition it might get some repairs, and then get kept and driven for a while, or maybe reposted with a new price reflecting the work done.

Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Back