• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Up & Coming Young People!

1 MEAN66

Reaction score
I spend money each year of a vehicle raffle. And of course I never win BUT I try to find a good "CAUSE"! Here is what I am going to win this year. I am not computer knowledgeable so you will have to type it in yourself. It a High School near Syracuse NY, in East Minoa. It would have be a great place to go to school just because of this. So type in: Spartan Garage ESM Raffle. See what schools can do for our Children/Young Adults!!!!!

Nice Pilot House Dodge! I hope you win, looks like a fun toy. I actually like the green it was when the school acquired it.

I also liked the green! But they are there to learn, and changing a color much harder than just renewing it. One of the many reasons I hate body work. I do not have the patience for it.

I also liked the green! But they are there to learn, and changing a color much harder than just renewing it. One of the many reasons I hate body work. I do not have the patience for it.
I know that, wish I would have taken shop class in high school, maybe I wouldn't have waited to get into cars like I did. I'm not complaining, I got in deep, no matter whej I started!

It's a cool truck, and would be a blast to drive. Again, good luck!

Back